Friday, July 20, 2012

Things to think about

Well although today was a pretty normal day, I still have so much going on in my mind I can barely decide what is more important.  Our families birthday's are all jam-packed into the end of the year.  My husband is the first one in the party parade, on August 22.  My oldest daughter is next on September 29th.  Then comes my baby on November 10th, and finally myself on December 2nd.. All mixed in with Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.

As you can see, on New Years we have our bankruptcy celebration and finally sit down for the first time to take a deep looong breath!! lol

 So I have all these birthday's to plan and make cakes for! Its chaos in this house around this time of year (or maybe it is just for me?)

My husband and I try to talk and plan thing through a little early.  We discuss funding and themes, but never really decide anything until last minute.  That always turns out to be very stressful! So this year, Im going for a more organized approach.  Im also going to try to go for a more "homemade" party.  I think it gives more originality as well as a litmitless-ness to the amount of creativity that can be put into a party (not to mention money saved).  Im going to try to do my research and try to cut corners that can be cut and save some money! :)

Lets see what I can come up with and how much it amounts to! God help me! lol :)

On another note, theres alot of stuff going on with my daughter's "new" school that are stressing me out .  I believe everything happens for a reason and God has a purpose for every single thing that happens in our lives (good or bad) and those things will lead us to better things.  Im always happy to see things get interesting because I feel like its the end of something old and the beginning of something new.  Although I dont always remember that in the most difficult moments.  But I'm very thankful to God for everything he permits in our lives because I know He is in control and I trust Him.  Im excited to see where this is going and what new people and things we will get to see in the next chapter of our lives.




No comments:

Post a Comment